PerioScalpel-Slim is a smaller and more precise tool than the other PerioScalpel scalpel. Particularly useful for so-called cosmetic tooth removal procedure:
- squeezed by neighboring ones,
- overlapping often obliquely on the neighboring one - or type of mesiodens,
- broken or root, or so-called chemo-removal - removal of one of the roots atrumatycznie, and leaving the other with the crown and bone of the appendix in an unharmed state
Made of stainless, acid-proof steel, for multiple autoclaving.
The blade (10mm long) has a concavity adapted to the protuberances of the teeth, and above it a convexity with increasing thickness, which strengthens the strength and stability of the blade.
PS-S can not be treated as a lever for balancing the root.
After extraction, we recommend applying a Tubulex tampon.
We also recommend PerioScalpel-Distal and Perioscalpel Set.
The logical layout of the root canal instruments in the rack corresponds to the root canal preparation schedule and it is recommended due to the following considerations:
1- the upper row of channels is designed for Kerr instruments, 2- the lower row of channels is designed for Hedström instruments.
The masticating surfaces of molar and premolar : they can get damaged through caries/decay, breaking due to trauma, wear caused by problems in the jaws.
The tooth and Cf (the size has been adapted earlier) are filled up with composite; thereafter the tooth is fixed and hardened for 20 sec. After Cf removing, it is necessary to repeat the hardening process, this time for 40 sec.
1 box contains: 15 Cf for premolars teeth (3x5 sizes),
5 Cf for molar teeth (1x5 sizes).
Fracture-File Extractor (F-F Ex).
The question is: how to remove fractured instrument?
We present a description of F-F Ex use below. Fracture of canal instrument - e.g. Lentulo spiral.
This may occur for many reasons in the root canal
Radix II Extractor
This consists of 2 uniquely designed instruments to remove deeply fractured tooth roots – both in the maxilla and the mandible.
Shorter and thinner - recommended instrument for removing fractured roots in the mandible. Longer and thicker - recommended instrument for removing fractured roots in maxilla.
1 package contains: 2 R-E.
Elastic and resistant to abrasion.
Vertical length easily cut with scissors or a stone and adjusted to gingival margins.
Easily filled with acrylic materials and individual crowns can be made for each tooth after dentin isolation - with Tubulitec Liner. Used to construct temporary bridges.
Temporary crowns save time and are economical.
The three-digit indication means:
- the first digit – the tooth,
- the second digit – the side,
- the third digit – the size.
1 package contains 262 crowns.
InLuxTemp – ILT
ILT may also be used for filling of „VIA FALSA” in root canal PERFORATION... Insert the material (glass ionomer+bonding) into the main canal and then a pin of the ILT-active! The material will be insert to: ”via falsa”- p a s s i v e.
Application of ILT in order to make the construction of a cast root and crown inlay easier.
1 package contains 40 pieces (4x10).
Mirror for checking the parallelism of the surface
It is used to check the parallelism of the surface, after preparation. On a stainless steel plate, 50mm long and 15mm wide, there are vertical parallel cuts every 5mm.
The mirror should only be sterilized in an autoclave.
They have been designed to use only once as disposable containers - be filled with colourless medicines kept in bottles of different colours.
Material: pharmateutics PVC foil of the thickness of 0,6mm.
Packed in bags is 50pcs in each of 5 colours.
Cleaning surfaces between teeth is as important as cleaning accessible surfaces of teeth.
Toothpicks are produced in 4 groups:
This toothpicks have good f l e x i b i l i t y !
1 package contains 40 (4x10) pcs.
Sterile dental gauze tampons, made of hydrophilic unwoven medical fibre, contains ca 0,45 ml Tubulicid Blue Label, with the pH=7,3 for single use.
- sterilized with gamma rays, D=15kGy
- highly elastic and soft, do not fray on the edges,
- applied before and after extractions of teeth accelerates the process of healing by first intention, prevents oral cavity inflammations in the postsurgical period,
- thanks to its physiological value pH, it dose not irritate the mucous membrane and the skin;
- disinfection the mucous membrane of oral cavity, vestibule of the nose, external auditory canal, reproductive organs and skin, all over the body;
- before and after an injection (inserting the needle), before, during and after oral cavity treatments specially with patients with low immunity e.g. patients with diabetes, nephrosis, after Röntgen ray irradiation and especially the patients suffering from endocarditis for a period of 1-3 min.
- dental surgery- disinfection of the mucous membrane: before injection,
- during and after extraction of permanent and milk teeth: apply a T-x for 30 min. and cover with a common tampon; the wounds heal with primary adhesion; use during possible post-extraction pain,
- endodontics: cleansing & disinfections of reamers e.g. K and H file after replacement of the devitalized or gangrenous pulp and before their re-use in the canal,
- prosthetics and orthodontics: abrasions and cuts caused by clasps, infections of the oral cavity and prosthetic or orthodontic abrasions,
- dermatology: disinfection of skin for 1-2 min. before applying ointments, gels, etc.
- cosmetics: before and after operations such as piercing, tattoos, etc.,
- hygiene: e.g. itching, cuts, burns no matter which part of the body, etc, for 30 min.
- wash hands and pull the free corner of aluminum foil diagonally to reveal the tampon,
- before tooth extraction position the folded gause on the area of the tooth intended for extraction for ca 2-3 min.,
- after tooth extraction, position T-x on the wound in the maxilla or mandible giving it a "V" or "/\" shape and keep for 30 min.,
- position in a similar way after each meal during 2-3 days after extraction,
- apply in a similar way after periodontological and surgical procedures.