Elastic and resistant to abrasion.
Vertical length easily cut with scissors or a stone and adjusted to gingival margins.
Easily filled with acrylic materials and individual crowns can be made for each tooth after dentin isolation – with Tubulitec Liner. Used to construct temporary bridges.
Temporary crowns save time and are economical.
The three-digit indication means:
- the first digit – the tooth,
- the second digit – the side,
- the third digit – the size.
1 package contains 262 crowns.
Fracture-File Extractor (F-F Ex).
The question is: how to remove fractured instrument?
We present a description of F-F Ex use below. Fracture of canal instrument - e.g. Lentulo spiral.
This may occur for many reasons in the root canal
Sterile dental gauze tampons, made of hydrophilic unwoven medical fibre, contains ca 0,45 ml Tubulicid Blue Label, with the pH=7,3 for single use.
- sterilized with gamma rays, D=15kGy
- highly elastic and soft, do not fray on the edges,
- applied before and after extractions of teeth accelerates the process of healing by first intention, prevents oral cavity inflammations in the postsurgical period,
- thanks to its physiological value pH, it dose not irritate the mucous membrane and the skin;
- disinfection the mucous membrane of oral cavity, vestibule of the nose, external auditory canal, reproductive organs and skin, all over the body;
- before and after an injection (inserting the needle), before, during and after oral cavity treatments specially with patients with low immunity e.g. patients with diabetes, nephrosis, after Röntgen ray irradiation and especially the patients suffering from endocarditis for a period of 1-3 min.
- dental surgery- disinfection of the mucous membrane: before injection,
- during and after extraction of permanent and milk teeth: apply a T-x for 30 min. and cover with a common tampon; the wounds heal with primary adhesion; use during possible post-extraction pain,
- endodontics: cleansing & disinfections of reamers e.g. K and H file after replacement of the devitalized or gangrenous pulp and before their re-use in the canal,
- prosthetics and orthodontics: abrasions and cuts caused by clasps, infections of the oral cavity and prosthetic or orthodontic abrasions,
- dermatology: disinfection of skin for 1-2 min. before applying ointments, gels, etc.
- cosmetics: before and after operations such as piercing, tattoos, etc.,
- hygiene: e.g. itching, cuts, burns no matter which part of the body, etc, for 30 min.
- wash hands and pull the free corner of aluminum foil diagonally to reveal the tampon,
- before tooth extraction position the folded gause on the area of the tooth intended for extraction for ca 2-3 min.,
- after tooth extraction, position T-x on the wound in the maxilla or mandible giving it a "V" or "/\" shape and keep for 30 min.,
- position in a similar way after each meal during 2-3 days after extraction,
- apply in a similar way after periodontological and surgical procedures.
PerioScalpel-Distal is a scalpel specifically designed for cutting Sharpey's periodontal fibers with the last tooth. Made of stainless, acid-proof steel, for multiple autoclaving. The blade (10mm long) has a concavity adapted to the protuberances of the teeth, and above it a convexity with increasing thickness, which strengthens the strength and stability of the blade. The use of PS-D reduces the force required to extract a tooth by 75%. PerioScalpel-Distal is a universal instrument, it can be used as right / left, lower / upper. After extraction, we recommend applying a Tubulex tampon. We also recommend the PerioScalpel Kit and Perioscalpel-Slim.
PerioScalpel (P-S) Kit
PerioScalpel is a scalpel used to cut periodontium - periodontium, made of stainless steel, acid-resistant, for multiple autoclaving. The blade (10mm long) has a concavity adapted to the protuberances of the teeth, and above it a convexity with increasing thickness, which strengthens the strength and stability of the blade. P-S can not be treated as a lever for balancing the root. Wounds after P-S heal in 3 days, there are fewer complications like the dry socket. P-S increases the grip for ticks, lowers the axis of tooth rotation, increases the precision of tooth extraction, requires less force. The set sold includes:
- Left - is used to operate on the left-cheek and right-lingual side of the jaw; in the maxilla: cheekbone and left palatal side.
- Right - is used to operate on the right side of the cheek and left lingual mandible; in the jaw: left cheek and palatal right.
- Straight - Straight - is used for surgery on the cheek side and teeth tongue: 15 ~ 25 // 35 ~ 45.